Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm Back!!


Hello friends out in blog world. Just wanted to let you know that I'm back. We had a good week with my family under the circumstances. My Mammaw was buried on Wednesday and all went well. Pray for my mom, my aunt, and my uncle during this time. This will be a great adjustment time for them. Pray that the Lord would unite them into a very close relationship with one another. That this would be a time for pulling together and not pulling apart.


Rob and the boys headed back home yesterday morning while the girls and I stayed to eat Thanksgiving lunch with my family. My aunt ended up having a small birthday party for Emma during our lunch since her birthday is tomorrow. We're all back together and will have a Thanksgiving feast with Rob's mammaw tonight. My dad's wife, Ginny, cooked our feast for us. (Thank you Ginny!) She didn't want me to have to come back and figure all of that out so she cooked it all for me. She made a pan of chicken and dressing with giblet gravy, candied yams, homemade mac-n-cheese, and a pumpkin pie. My aunt supplied the rolls so we are all set. Looking forward to enjoying the meal with Mammaw.


Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I will be working on getting pictures put on from our Thanksgiving Celebration last week with our homeschool group.

No comments: