Rob got the carpet out of my closet last night and sprayed the fungicide. It seems to be much better. The smell seems to be almost gone which means the mold should be gone except for the smell from the fungicide is lingering! I feel much better today but Rob is still feeling bad. If I feel effects of something that only means that it is very bad for my dear husband. He suffers with very bad allergies. He is allergic to almost everything it seems. Not sure how he lives except by the grace of our Father in heaven. Pray that he gets to feeling better soon! Our closets are still out of order and we still have to do a little more work but the most important thing is that it looks like the mold is gone.
By the way, my closet had more water than I thought and that is why the smell did not go away. I was growing mold and did not know it:)