Thursday, January 8, 2009

House Search ~ Update

We did all of the paperwork and put an offer on a home on Monday. Yesterday we finally heard back from the sellers. They made a counter offer to our offer. We decided to counter their offer once again. I believe everything will work out regarding this home but it is just a matter of us settling on a price! Hopefully we will hear something today. We would like to close at the end of the month so it is important that a decision is made sooner than later. I will post a picture of the home if it becomes official. Thanks for your prayers regarding this situation. I will continue to keep you updated!


Jenn said...

Thanks for the update. That is so exciting!! We will continue to pray until we hear different!!

Tracy said...

Awesome! Praying for you!