Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Photo Session with Cai

Yesterday I was taking pictures of Cai. He seemed to enjoy it so we had a photo session while he was doing his school work. He is such a cutie so I couldn't resist.

This is supposed to be his mean face but I think it is really cute instead. He is so silly.

*I haven't had much time to blog as much as usual with the upcoming move. Trying to stay on track with school since we have had a crazy school year so far and will be taking a few days off when we move. Plus, I need to be packing more boxes than I have done and working on this house as well. Busy, busy, busy. Trying to at least get my 365 project pictures up each day. We are supposed to close on the new house at the end of the next week and then move in if all continues to go well. I will keep you updated.*

No comments: