Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wordless Wednesday ~ Emma

Yesterday at Candi's house Emma had spilled salt all over the table and floor so I made her sit down while we cleaned up the mess. I forgot that I had told her to sit down and was helping pick up all of the toys that were out with the children. Candi and I noticed that we hadn't seen Emma for a while. The kids ran to look in the ditch behind their house and we were calling and looking for her everywhere. It is not like her to not answer when I call her. Finally I looked and saw some little feet sticking out from the other side of the aquarium. This is what we found so Candi grabbed her camera!

She must have been very tired! I had to wake her up because I didn't want it to effect her nap with all of the other children later that afternoon. Mommies know how important nap time is for us!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

too cute! Plus her neck might have hurt later! LOL!

Anonymous said...

How sweet. Looks like she may have come face to face with the concrete at some point in her hard play. Cute shots!!