Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Pictures

This past Sunday we celebrated Easter (the resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ) by worshipping with other fellow believers at our church. Then, we went to The Lindsays house for lunch. We have done this for the last few years if we are in town and not visiting our other family in WM.
As part of lunch, we always take pictures of all of our kids together, group pictures of both families together, and individual family pictures. It is always fun to see how the children will cooperate as our group grows each year. The more children the harder to get everyone to do the right thing!
This was another special day because it was also my birthday. They had cupcakes for dessert, Candi put in two number candles to represent my age, and they sang the birthday song. I got sang to several times that day because my Uncle Herbie sang to me in the background while my Aunt Pat was wishing me Happy Birthday on the phone and they sang to me at dinner at church that evening. We always stay for dinner after evening worship each Sunday. Everyone brings food and we enjoy!
It was a great day and we had lots of fun with our friends but really we consider them part of our family. By the way, we took 120 pictures just with my camera and that wasn't counting Candi's camera. Two cameras were shooting at the same time so no one really knew which camera to look at except when it was just our family.

The Lindsay and Shelby children ages 9 and under.

The Lindsays and The Shelbys

The Shelbys

1 comment:

Jenn said...

What beautiful families y'all have. I can understand why people would think y'all are a daycare when y'all go somewhere together. That's a lot of little kiddos!!