Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hamburger Crescents

Ingredients:
1 lb hamburger meat
Garlic pepper and Tony’s Seasoning to your taste
4 cans crescent rolls
shredded cheese
2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
1 cup milk

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375
Cook hamburger meat with garlic pepper and Tony’s. Let cool some.
Unroll crescent rolls and separate into triangles.
Place a little hamburger meat and some cheese on wide end of triangle and then roll up.
Place in ungreased baking dish.
I used four 9×13 dishes when making this recipe.
In medium bowl, combine any leftover hamburger meat, cream of mushroom soup, and milk.
Pour over crescents and sprinkle with extra Tony’s and some more cheese.
Bake until golden brown.

This recipe was adapted from Jenn's Chicken Crescent Recipe. I made her Chicken Crescents and they were fabulous but two 9 x 13 dishes which equals 16 crescents were only enough for one meal for my family. I like to try to make enough for two nights so that I'm not cooking every night which works for our family. I thought I would try hamburger meat and change the soup and see how that would turn out. It made enough for two nights using 1 lb of meat which is also cheaper for a larger family. The kids liked it just as much as the chicken ones so I thought I would post it for you. Enjoy!

5 comments:

{Kimber} said...

ummmmm YUMMY!!!
glad you found my other blog...come...follow :)
and thanks for the cute kid comment...they are pretty adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Yummy! I made Jenn's recipe a couple of weeks ago. Now I've got to try this one too! Everything is better with a crescent roll wrapped around it. Maybe I should try that with veggies!!

Micki said...

I got to your blog! I, too, made Jenn's recipe this week and I'm going to try the variation soon. Btw, love your header!

Jenn said...

Glad you enjoyed the chicken crescents. This sounds like a neat variation.

Laura said...

YUM!!!

You know we have only had our new oven for one day and I'm dying to cook again...soon! I just have to learn how to use it, no really! It's very different from my last and it feels like a new toy.