Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ready for a Bath?

Friday evening after the 4th of July picnic, I had several of the boys take baths while I was cleaning up inside and the older two were helping daddy with cleaning up the outside. They finished their baths and I told Sarah it was her turn. Next thing I know she is gone. I went looking for her and this is what I found.

She had already climbed in the tub for her bath. Yes, there was a little water in there and she was soaking wet!

She thought she was just fine being in there with her clothes on...why take them off.

Splashing around

I finally got her clothes off and she took a real bath. Just a reminder to be careful what you say because they understand more than you think!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

That's cute, but a little scary at the same time!

Anonymous said...

precious....just doing what she's told momma!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I'm glad she was okay. She sure is cute.