Tuesday, August 25, 2009

4 Weeks and Counting....

Today marks my 36 week of pregnancy which means only 4 weeks left until the due date. I saw the midwife today and had an ultrasound to make sure that my placenta was in the right place. I know I said I didn't have to go back until next week but they realized that the placenta was too low at my 19 week ultrasound so they wanted to make sure it was out of the way. Baby boy's head is down and in position along with the placenta being out of the way. Yippee!!
The swelling in my ankles has increased as of yesterday but not a problem at this point because my blood pressure and everything else is fine. My Group B Strep test came back negative which is more good news. Other than that all is good and going along as expected. I will go next Tuesday for another check-up and exam to see how things are progressing.
Just keeping you posted! Until next time...

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Yeah Yeah! Do you ever go early?

Taryn said...

Glad to hear all is well.

Chelle said...

Good news!!! I am glad that everything is looking good. Can't wait to see new baby boy Shelby :)

Jenn said...

Wonderful news!!! Less than a month to go now!

Mrs. Pat said...

Glad to hear the placenta is in the right place!! See you tonight!