Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Chunky Monkey

Yesterday, Asa was lying on his monkey mat while I was going through and cleaning out the girls shoe drawers. Emma thought he needed her pillow. Later I came into the room and found Asa with the pillow under his head and the "NewNew" in his mouth sleeping. I think she was right because he seemed very content!




10 Weeks Old today
Asa went for his 2 month check-up today. I think he is our biggest one ever!
12 lbs 15 oz (Birth weight 8 lbs 14 oz)
25 in. long (Birth length 20 3/4 in)
My chunky monkey is growing very well:)

7 comments:

momoflots said...

He is just adorable!!!! What a big boy he is - he'll be passing up Esther pretty soon - seriously- she is a peanut

knit1kids4 said...

He is so cute - I wish I could hold him and love on him!

8)(8 said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute.

Cinnamon said...

He is growing quickly. He reminds me of my first born. Adorable~

~Cinnamon

Jenn said...

He is growing fast for sure!!!

Mrs. Pat said...

Chunky monkey indeed!!!

Taryn said...

He is a big boy! A cute chunk! I love all of his chins!