Friday, January 22, 2010

Spending Time with a Friend

Yesterday after Cade’s orthodontist appointment, we went to the Lindsay’s house for Candi’s birthday.  I picked up lunch for Candi and I at Albasha’s for some yummy Greek and Lebanese food.  Also, we had to have our Route 44 Diet Cokes from Sonic to go along with our food.  Candi cooked fishsticks and tater tots for the kids for lunch.

A blog friend, Kristal, who is very talented with her photography and knitting made me a LSU cap that I gave to Candi for her birthday.  Don’t you think it turned out great!!!

She even made me one as a surprise!!  Thanks Kristal:)

P1200023 Candi loved the hat.  Can’t you tell!!!

GO TIGERS!!!

P1200026 For Dessert, I picked up a Strawberry Cream Cheese King Cake.  These are her favorite for her birthday.  (BTW, we don’t celebrate Mardi Gras but these happen to be around at this time of year.)P1200030She even blew out her candles for the camera!P1200031 I hope she had a great birthday.  We sure enjoyed hanging out and celebrating with her.  Of course, the kids always enjoy going over to play with their friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great - I'm glad it fit!

Cinnamon said...

Isn't it fun to celebrate with friends. Looks like a great time~

~Cinnamon

Jenn said...

The hat came out awesome!!!! And...I knew about yours all along. Hee hee!!!! Glad y'all had a great time celebrating her birthday.