Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Update #1


First, let me say thank you to all of the prayers going out from my IRL, blog, and facebook friends.  My family and I appreciate them all.  May God be all praise and glory!

Asa is scheduled for a CT scan tomorrow morning at 11 am.  We are hoping to get the results by Friday.  Our pediatrician is off on Fridays but is trying to make sure she gets the results for us.  If not, we won’t find out anything until probably Monday. 

Right now, we will just wait and see what the CT scan says about the situation.  We have done a little research on different types of surgeries and the possibility of taking him out of state if needed.  I have also talked with a friend whose daughter had the same problem 3 years ago.

We rest in our God and Father who has planned this from the beginning.  Whatsoever he has planned for us, we pray that His name be magnified and all glory go to Him. 

I will keep you updated as I know more info.  Thanks again for your time and prayers.  Please continue to remember little Asa in prayer as he is brought to your mind.


8)(8 said...

That's great they fit him in so quickly. I hope all goes well, and that he does okay through it.

The Munck Family said...

Praying the Lords hand be upon sweet Asa through the test and all that is ahead. Our family will be praying for him. I'll pray for him throughout the day, as I nurse Ruth Ella I'll be lifting Asa up in prayer. Love to each of you.

Kristy said...

Asa is in my prayers! I did know a little boy who had this, if Asa does. When we were stationed in MI, I worked in a daycare center - and a little baby had a surgery to allow his skull to grow properly as he grew. Praying for you and your hubby and baby Asa!

Mountain Mama said...

We will continue to pray ~ with great pleasure!

Jenn said...

Thanks for the update. We will be praying for him tomorrow at 11.

Anonymous said...

Still praying. I am hoping the dr gets back to you with the results today. The wait until Monday will be torture for you guys.