Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Warmer Day

P1210034

We’ve been having some beautiful, warm weather the past few days.  It has been quite nice. (Highs in the 70s)  The children have been enjoying playing outside and wearing short-sleeves.

Yesterday, the children were out playing and found this little snake in the plants down the hill.  They came in running telling me of the snake so I had to go get my camera.  I know how much you love like for me to share our critters with you.  I’m not looking forward to spring in which we will probably see a lot more of these big ones coming out due to the warm weather!

Today, Rob and the boys are out cutting down a small tree that is close to the house where we will be doing part of the addition.  We are still in the beginning stages (getting bids, etc).  Biggest issue is the fact that we are waiting the approval from our Neighborhood Association.  Rob is trying to do some of the little things while we are waiting. 

Have you noticed a pattern with us lately?  Waiting…lots of waiting:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

70's... oh that would be lovely! Supposed to be back in the 20's this week here.

Jenn said...

Oh yes indeed. It has been BEEEEAUTIFUL here!!!! How did Brister do on the plans??? Were you completely satisfied?

Tracy said...

Great picture!!!!

See you soon!

The Adventures of a Simple Life said...

Cute snake! Did you keep it? :)

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I hope it is not the poisonous kind.

Mountain Mama said...

Yikes! Snakes are NOT my favorite things. In fact, snakes and mice give me the eebie jeebies.

Oh to have warm weather! We are getting buried in snow.

Cinnamon said...

Love to hear about your day and soak up some bloggy sunshine :-)

~Cinnamon