Thursday, February 24, 2011

38 1/2 Week Update

BabyFeet-Boy

As of Monday, I was 38 weeks.  Today, I saw the midwife and she said I was 3 cm dilated.  Baby boy is still head down and ready to go.  My stomach has felt a little icky today.  Sorry if it is TMI but I think my body is keeping itself “cleaned” out preparing for labor.  This is a normal process for me as the time approaches. 

My friend, Candy, came over today to watch my children while I went to see the midwife.  She is pampering me today.  She cooked dinner for us tonight.  It’s in the oven as I type.  Her daughter, Kaylee, painted my toes.  Also, Candy is going to give me a foot massage, too! 

Thanks Candy and Kaylee!!!

Looking forward to meeting our new little boy.  We see still don’t have a name yet but I’m sure the Lord will provide the right one at the right time.  I’ll keep you posted. 

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Getting close! My friend is having hers next week and is only 2cm.

They are naming him Cameron.

Mountain Mama said...

Oh Girlfriend - sounds like you are getting close. How exciting! I predict that you will go before me - definitely.

Sounds like you have a sweet friend. Enjoy the pampering and get lots of rest. Labor is ahead!
blessings,
ashley

Laura said...

How exciting, glad your already 3 and making progress ...sorry about the yucky tummy! As far as name he will be blessed with the perfect one. Your in my prayers!
Laura

Disney for Boys said...

Candy and Kaylee are such a blessing!! You deserved to be pampered!Can't wait to hear some news!!

Kristal said...

So exciting! Can't wait to see him!