Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Sarah!!!

 

 

17490s

This is my sweet Sarah.  She loves her  brothers and her sister.  She is a little princess yet a little chili pepper too.  She loves all things girly but can keep up with the boys.

I just love this girl.  I’m so thankful that the Lord blessed me with her and Emma.  I never would’ve known the differences in little boys and little girls  if the Lord would not have given them to me.  I can’t wait to see what the Lord has in store for you, Sweet Sarah:) 

0412 768

Happy 4th Birthday

Sarah Elizabeth!!!

 

 

1 comment:

Cinnamon said...

Amy~
Your new header is beautiful.

What a lovely family you have. All those wonderful boys to keep you safe and your sweet girls to enjoy picking flowers with :-)

Happy Birthday to your sweet Sarah.

~Cinnamon