Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rob Update 7/12

From Pastor Dale this morning: 

Pastor Rob was able to rest somewhat better last night. Amy says she was able to sleep well. Thank you for your prayers. Due to Pastor Rob’s respiratory issues and his insurance they have determined to do his rehab at Touro Rehabilitation Center in New Orleans.  The move will likely take place in the next day or two. TRC has visiting hours so as soon as he gets transferred and settled in I’ll email this information. Also, once he begins his rehabilitation I’ll most likely do a weekly progress report unless there is any important news to pass on.

Psalm 118:5 NAU - "From my distress I called upon the LORD; The LORD answered me and set me in a large place."

I have revised the meal schedule based on Amy’s needs.  To sign up, click the link below.

~Candi

ttamlogotoptight

No comments: