Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy 13th Birthday!


I can't believe that as of today, I have 3 teenagers under my roof.  Time just keeps ticking way to fast!  

When Tate was born 13 years ago, we had 3 children ages 2 and under.  It was busy but I wouldn't have changed it for anything.  I love the closeness in age of all my children.  

Also, this means that I've been a stay at home mom for 13 years because I quit my job a month before he was born to be a full-time mommy and have never looked back.


Tate, I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for your future.  May the Lord continue to grow you and keep you.  I pray you continue to grow in grace serving our King, Christ Jesus our Lord and that you will finish the race well.

You will always be my Tater Tot!!!  

Happy 13th Birthday Tate!!!

No comments: