Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Happy 5th Birthday...a day late!

Yesterday, this little guy turned 5 years old.  He is super sweet and caring.  

We were hosting the Landry Academy Welding 2-day intensive yesterday so we were a little bit busy.  However, one of my good friends, Angela, picked up my 7 children who weren't in the class and took them back to her house with her 8 children.  Then, my other good friend, Candi, brought her 8 kids over so they could have a birthday lunch celebration for him before they all headed to choir.  Here's pics from their celebration:

Then, Angela brought us a party in a bag (dinner plus another cookie cake) since I had class from 9 am to 5 pm that day.  It was wonderful!!!


Needless to say, Isaac had a fun day celebrating all day.  Thank you so much to my special friends, Angela and Candi, for making his day super special!!!

     HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY, ISAAC!!! 

We all love you very much:)


No comments: