Thursday, February 26, 2009

THL Get-Together

Today we went to THL Get-Together for the Louisiana Homeschoolers group on The Homeschool Lounge.com. ( It has moms from all over the world who have joined this outlet to get advice, chat, share idea, etc.) THL was founded by Tiany who hosted our get-together today. We had a few local families that showed up and many that had to cancel due to illnesses in their families along with other reasons. Everyone brought food to share and we had a great time.

Playing in the playroom.

Abram with sword!

Playing outside.

Yummy food.

More food!

Eating lunch.

Planning their battle plan.
There were mostly boys there so there were many battles!

Evan


Such a cutie!

War in progress!


Tate after lunch!

Emma after a cupcake!

Sarah having lunch!

Happy Emma :)

"Why are you taking my picture, Momma!"

Abram with a tiger cap.

Some of the boys in the fort.
This was one of the two teams.

Elijah sleeping in the chair.
Poor Elijah! He wasn't feeling good and fell asleep in the chair. You know he doesn't feel good when you see this because he never slows down!
Thanks Tiany for hosting this get-together. We had a great time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy I hate I missed this one. I was so looking forward to it. Glad y'all had a great time!

Tracy said...

looks like fun! Of course I never made it over there....Got things done though. Kids are all feeling better after a day of rest!

Taryn said...

That was a lot of fun! I wish we could've stayed longer. I hated that Elijah was not feeling well. Great shot of my sleeping beauty! I especially love Emma's koolaid/cupcake face shot! She's a mess!