Thursday, March 12, 2009

365 - 71

2x3-365-project
Look what we found outside in our yard yesterday!
Can you see it?
Kingsnake....thankfully but a snake is a snake to me which means no good. I don't like snakes at all. I knew the day was going to come when they found a snake but I didn't know it would be this soon.
By the way, that was just part of him while he started to slither away in the bushes. I've been told that he is a "good" snake and that he may help keep "bad" snakes away. I hope so!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Boy I had lots to catch up on! You all have been busy with new walkers, parties, and life!

Are you feeling better?? I'm lots better now, and yes gaining weight fast. Many babies later I now gain lots early and then slow down toward the end. By the time I'm 7 months pregnant I look full term, yet still feel good. I have gained around 10 pounds even with being sick :)

I love the stick family at the bottom of your blog to cute!

Tracy said...

ugh! I thought well what in the world did she take a picture of...then i saw the gray part....YUCK!

Anonymous said...

Yikes. No thanks. You can have them at your house!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my boys would be in heaven and trying to talk me into letting them keep it as a pet!