Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tate & Abram's Party ~ Part 2

Here are some pictures from the party. My aunt got the kids water guns as part of their party favors. They ran around shooting and handcuffing people. Side note: Tate and Abram got handcuffs as one of their presents.

They just captured Grandma Peggy. See...her hands are in the air.

Tate is handcuffing Ian....
to himself!
Rob holding Emma while talking to my dad.

My dad and his wife, Ginny

Aunt Pat
She just loves all of this. She never married and enjoys the kids. First, she spoiled me and my sister and now she has all of my children to do it again!
Rob and Sarah

Enjoying the outside

Abram and Ian eating.
Let's see... this has a picture of Grandma Peggy (Rob's mom), my mom, my dad, and his wife, Ginny, eating supper.

Playing
I think the kids are looking at all of the balls that they had hit into the neighbor's yard!!
Opening present time!!!!
Here are pictures with Abram and Tate with some of their presents. You would have thought it was Christmas or something!
Yes, real tools:)
Ready to help daddy! We like to think of practical gifts for our family to get the kids.




Abram loved his new cowboys hat!

More real tools for Tate


Cowboy Abram
They had a great time! Thanks to everyone for their gifts.
BTW, we left four our boys in WM with our family for the week therefore I only have three at home with me this week!

2 comments:

Micki said...

Looks like a fun party! That last pic of Abram is so adorable!

Jenn said...

They got some great gifts! My kiddos have that shotgun and LOVE it. Great party and great job leaving some behind. HA!!