Monday, December 27, 2010

30 Weeks Update

bluefootprints

Today marks week 30 of my 10th pregnancy (we had one miscarriage in between Cai and Abram) which means 10 weeks left to go until the due date. (could be less…most have been a little early with Asa being 2 weeks early.) 

Last week, I went in for a check-up and did my glucose screening. Everything looked good and haven’t heard from the screening.  I’ve never had it before so hopefully it will stay that way. 

This little one has been the most stubborn baby thus far.  He didn’t want to cooperate at the ultrasound and now he doesn’t want to cooperate when they try to listen for the heartbeat!  I could feel him just a moving around at the same time they’re trying to pick up the heartbeat.  I guess he’s trying to make them work harder:)  Hope that doesn’t mean he’s going to be a stinker.  I don’t need that right now with everything else going on in our home. 

I’ll go back in 4 weeks which will put me very close to my weekly check-ups. I love when I get down to where it is 10 weeks and counting.  My new little man (with no name as of yet) will be here before we know it.  I’m sure these next few weeks will go by quickly!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... only 10 weeks. It went fast for me LOL! Hope the remainder is trouble free and quickly passes!

Laura said...

So thrilled for you Amy!!! I pray the weeks to go smooth and that you remain unstressed! You and your family will continue to be in our prayers, for baby and home transitions.

Hugs~
Laura

Cinnamon said...

Yes it is exciting isn't it! Time has flown past for me. I can't believe my pregnancy is down to my weekly check ups, although I don't actually do weekly check ups :-)

It is good to hear baby is moving moving moving. Maybe he will just be tired when he comes and settle into life as a cuddle bug :-)

~Cinnamon

Mrs. Pat said...

It's hard to believe that sweet Asa is about to be a big brother. Can't wait to meet the "little stinker." Praying for you!!