Tuesday, May 24, 2011

14 Years and Counting…

anniversary copy

It’s been a great, full, and busy 14 years.  My Love, I love you more today than I did the day we were married.  I love how the Lord continues to knit us together more and more.  We have been blessed with 9 beautiful children to train up in the admonition of the Lord.  It is a great task but I’m thankful that we get to do this together.  I look forward to many more years together!!!  May the Lord continue to bless, protect, and grow our marriage even more as we grow in Christ.

I love you, My Love!!!

3 comments:

The Adventures of a Simple Life said...

Happy Anniversary Rob and Amy! I pray these next 14 years will be filled with even more growth in the Lord together!
Love to both of you!

Christine

Pat said...

Happy Anniversary and Congratulations! I pray God will continue to knit your hearts together as you grow in His grace.

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary...late! Hope your day was fantastic and may the Lord bless you with "many" wonderful years ahead!