In physical therapy, they are working to strengthen what muscles he has. He has use of his bi-ceps but not his tri-ceps. Also, he has no finger movement. Therefore, he is still classified as a quadriplegic since he doesn't have full function of his arms. They continue to push him hard knowing he has a great attitude and willingness to work hard! These are some pictures that were taken at his physical therapy session recently. He is only able to do this for a few seconds.
- The children are returning home today (8/2) which presents new challenges for Amy. Pray specifically for
- the transition to go smoothly
- Amy to have extra patience as she deals with the children and Rob
- obedience in the children as they return to Rob & Amy's authority
- The blood clot is still in his leg. Pray that it will dissolve.
- One of their biggest concerns right now is that they will have to purchase a new vehicle, a wheelchair acessible short bus. If you feel led to help defray some of the costs, please visit:
Shelby Family Fund