Friday, January 31, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday!!!





I can’t believe it’s been one year since my little Anna Claire was born.  This past year seems to have flown by so quickly.  Anna Claire is a special little girl who is on the go.  I’ve tried to get her to slow down from growing so fast but every time I tell her to stay little she seems to do something else.  Little bit started trying to walk at 10 months and walks at a pretty fast pace at this point. 

I have enjoyed taking in all of her this past year.  She’s had to spend a little more time with mommy.  I guess you can say, we’re buddies!!!  She loves Mommy and I don’t think I would have it any other way.  I don’t know how to explain it but due to her birth and the circumstances that have changed in our life with this baby, it’s just been different.  It has made me even more thankful each and every day for her along with her brothers and sisters. 

Here’s a year in review of Sweet Anna Claire:

Born at home

Easter 2013


Our 2nd son, Ian, is a BAMA fan and thought it would be cute to to put his cap on his sister's head.  This can be a dangerous thing down here in the heart of Tiger country (LSU)!!!

Sporting her home school group onesie at one of our field trips.


Wearing matching shirts that Emma and Sarah made for us.

Spending a little time with Daddy


Enjoying a chocolate muffin for breakfast!


Loving on a baby...She loves baby dolls especially her "Anna" doll which is in another picture.


Happy girl


Sweet!!!

Sleeping Beauty
(Above her head is her "Anna" doll.  This doll is a special doll that one of our friend's daughters sewed for her who is also named Anna.  It is her favorite doll which even has a jingle bell in it.)


Our Cabbage Patch Kid


Here she is on her last day before turning one!!!






Happy 1st Birthday 
Sweet Anna Claire!!!

We love you sweet girl.  From your mommy, daddy, and all your brothers and sisters who adore you.







No comments: