Tuesday, December 30, 2014

End of the Year Catch-Up

 

1st Day School Pic for our 2014-2015 School Year (Sept.)

043

Enjoying a girls night with my friend, Christine, who came into town for a quick visit. (Sept.)

(1st pic – Me and Christine, 2nd pic – Christine, Candi, Angela,and Me)

050

A fun day at the our local zoo with friends.

029

 030 032 033 041

035

One evening with some other friends at our favorite Mexican restaurant for their “Kids Eat Free” night.  They even have a guy there who makes balloon creatures for the kiddos.

110  112 111

113 116 114

Ian has decided he wants to learn how to make balloon objects so he has been watching YouTube videos.  He has gotten pretty good.  Here’s a pic of a guitar he made for Emma after watching how to do it once.

002 (2) 

Here’s some more pics of balloon objects from another trip to our favorite Mexican restaurant for Tate and Abram’s birthdays which are a few days apart.

058  065

Getting to see my sister and spending time with here during our Thanksgiving trip.

IMG_5879 IMG_5880

Getting to see my best friend from high school and college days whom I’ve also know since my elementary days.  Plus, I got to meet her new baby boy:)

(Thanksgiving trip)

IMG_5871

Six of my boys going to see the WM Rebels play at home with my uncle.  Yes, he was very brave to take them to the game by himself;)

(Thanksgiving trip)

IMG_5876 

A fun night out from a couple of weeks ago with our friends, the Kennamers at PF Changs!

IMG_6120

Well, I guess that is about it from my random pics that I’ve never posted throughout this year.  There are two more field trip post from November and December that I’m hoping to get posted soon.  However, I’m not sure if that will happen or not before the new year;)

No comments: