Wednesday, September 15, 2010

(Not so) Wordless Wednesday ~ Switching Places

3x2 Wordless

Emma’s bed is the top bunk while Sarah’s bed is the bottom bunk.  However, they have been into switching places lately. 

This is how I found them Monday during naptime.

P9120304 

Emma’s passed out in the bottom bunk.  Sorry it’s blurry but I couldn’t get it to focus on her right in the naptime environment :)

P9120301

Sarah’s passed out on the top bunk.

P9120303

How’s she sleeping like this?

P9120307

At least, they took a good nap!

7 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

How did her legs not "fall asleep" full of pins and needles? Pretty cute though!

The Adventures of a Simple Life said...

Those two are a mess! Sarah actually looks comfortable to me!!!

Mrs. Pat said...

Love the legs hanging through.

Jenn said...

Oh how sweet!! Although I must admit...I would have been nervous to find my little one on the top bunk. I've heard of so many accidents.

Kristal@knit1kids4.wordpress.com said...

Oh goodness, her little legs must have hurt!

Anonymous said...

She looked funny.
Ian

Anonymous said...

She looked funny.
Ian